eTutoring – an online tutoring platform – is available to all University of Utah students.
As an online student it is often difficult to make it to campus to meet with a tutor in a face-to-face setting. eTutoring is a completely free option that provides you with the help you need in an easy to use online format.
Current subject areas for tutoring include:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java and C++)
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Introduction to Psychology
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Dreamweaver)
- Writing (asynchronous and synchronous)
Click HERE to see this week’s schedule for live, one-on-one tutoring via eChat. As a student at the U, you have full access to tutoring in all of these subjects! (please note that all times are listed in Pacific time)