UOnline Experiences provides highly engaged experiential learning opportunities for University of Utah students in a qualified online master's program.
These resume-worthy experiences allow you to demonstrate what you’ve learned in a supportive amosphere.
- Depending on the program, experiences take the form of clinical placements or internships, where you work with innovative companies on projects that solve real business needs.
- Many experiences also have the potential to count towards practicum or capstone requirements or provide the hours necessary to gain a particular certification.
- Preference is given to current students in a qualified UOnline master’s program
- Students can apply to open opportunities listed below.
Cotiviti - Digital Health Consent Ledger (DHCL)
Friday, October 28, 2022 06:01 PM
Project: Digital Health Consent Ledger (DHCL) The DHCL exploratory research project is chartered to explore and validate methods to utilize a consent ledger that empowers healthcare consumers with granular control over the use of their protected health information (PHI) for...
Cotiviti - Actuarial Clinical Decision Support (ACDS)
Friday, October 28, 2022 05:55 PM
Project: Actuarial Clinical Decision Support (ACDS) The ACDS exploratory research project is charted to explore and validate methods to inform the economic dimensions of clinical decisions to reduce adverse clinical and financial outcomes. Providers consider economic factor...
Cotiviti - Integrated Revenue Cycle Management (IRCM)
Friday, October 28, 2022 05:46 PM
Project: Integrated Revenue Cycle Management (IRCM) The IRCM exploratory research project is chartered to explore and validate methods to reduce administrative burden and payer-provider abrasion in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Payment Accuracy areas of healthcare....
For companies seeking ways to connect to University of Utah graduate students through research, innovation, or practicum placements, UOnline Experiences is a natural fit.
- Grow and upskill your workforce. Get connected to graduate students from a top-tier research university dedicated to delivering on real business needs through guided, experiential learning.
- Receive support from UOnline’s Partnerships & Development team for the duration of the experience.
Interested in partnering?Contact the Partnerships & Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Corporate engagement with academia is mutually beneficial and critical to our innovation strategy. Innovation requires exploration of the unknown and a high tolerance for risk. Many promising solutions lack investment due to uncertainty, but we are unlocking this untapped value by collaborating with university researchers who are on the frontier of discovery.”
-Joshua Uda, Director of Platform Strategy & Innovation at Cotiviti
Programs Currently Accepting Partnerships
Seeking corporate partnerships to offer experiential learning opportunities to Nursing Informatics students in order to fulfill practicum requirements.
Seeking program sponsorship to support scholarships for students currently employed as teachers in Utah school districts.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Coming Fall 2024
Seeking site partnerships with school districts and autism clinics to allow BCBA Students to complete their practical supervised fieldwork in applied behavior analysis.
Propose an Experience