What Does It Cost?
UOnline undergraduate tuition for 2022-2023 is $260 per credit hour for both Utah residents and non-residents. Some courses assess additional class fees described at the time of registration.
Tuition for UOnline graduate programs varies based on residency and the program's set tuition rate.
Click on the Tuition Estimator to see approximately what your tuition will be.
Be sure to select UOnline Programs from the Campus drop-down menu.
What Financial Support Is Available?
- Federal Financial Aid? Yes. Online students typically qualify for the same types of federal financial aid as main campus students.
- University Scholarships? No. Online students benefit from an affordable reduced tuition and do not qualify for university-administered scholarships (ex. merit, transfer, first-year, etc.).
- Program Scholarships? Potentially. Please review eligibility requirements before applying for these scholarships.
- Tuition Reduction for U of U Employees? No. Students cannot apply the U of U employee reduced tuition benefit to UOnline tuition. If you qualify for this benefit, please contact us to discuss options
- Private Scholarships? Likely. Unless otherwise indicated by the agency, private scholarships can also apply towards UOnline tuition.
Students in some UOnline graduate programs may qualify for the employee reduced tuition benefit and other graduate tuition reduction benefits. Please contact our Student Support Team or your program advisor to determine whether you qualify and to discuss options.
UOnline graduate students can also apply for private scholarships and federal financial aid.
Helpful Income Accounting Resources
Learn More About:
Helpful Financial Aid Resources
Learn More About: